Friday 27 April 2012

My New Obsess

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all..=)

Okay..praise to Allah who gives His bless to me..because of His blessings, I can continue live in great health and very happy with my family..and also I have my mood to write a post in this blog..hahah! 


Ok,firstly..what is the main factor that encourage me to write in English?? I not really love English subject when in school..but I still hope that I can maintain my English to enable me to get an A for this subject..and finally, I got A in SPM..heheh..I'm very thankful to Allah and my teacher who teach my friends and I with patience and she always try to do many interactive activity in our class in order to increase our knowledge in English..thanks to Pn. Fazilah..=)
Another factor that force me to write in English is my sister loves English subject crazily..so, sometimes I need to communicate with her in English..and my parent do encourage us to communicate in English with them..so, we can improve our English together..wow..what a supportive parent?? heheh..
Besides, I want to improve my English skill..so, I think that I need to upgrade my writing skill, read English novel and I always read many types of blog from other country..by those method, I guarantee that I can have a better English skill..heee..

Okay..back to my main topic..I want to share to all of you about my new obsess..hehe
I do love to play The Sims Social game from a famous social network, facebook..I share my interest with my cousin, Dila who introduce this game to me..and because of that, I'm addicted to this game..but, for sure, I cannot beat her score in this game..her house value is up to 700K!! While my house value is just about 300K..hahah!

loading page of The Sims Social
my house
dila's house

Dila and I have a crazy obsess to this game..we always chat about this game and sometime she logged in to my facebook account to play for my sims when my internet line is having trouble..Dila ask me to click 'like' to many pages that relate to this game such as The Sims Social Malaysia and The Sims Social House..The Sims Social Malaysia offers many type of freebies that are very important to us is order to increase our coins called simoleons, our cash called sim cash and also our social points shaped like a diamond..The Sims Social House shows many type of beautiful decorated house for this game and also shows many idea to decorate our house to make them pretty..
Currently, Dila invited me in 'Otai-otai The Sims Social' group..here, I know many people who addicted to this game..I've been added by many people and invited to be their neighbor in this game..by this way, I can complete many task from the game easily by sending many game request to them and also by accepting their game request..

Another obsess of mine is I like to communicate with my friends by using free application in my phone such as Whatsapp and Viber..whatsapp allow me to chat with my friends without any payment..we can also attach pictures in this application..while viber allow me to chat and call my friends..these application use internet connection to be function..well, why pay more if we can choose for free?? haha..












Okay,enough 'potpet' in this post..wait for my next post and make sure you read it..bye..wassalam..=D

2 comments:

  1. heheh akk pun xhebat cmni englishnya ,, heheh well done =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..thanks akak..tiba2 bersemangat nak inprove english skill..=)

    ReplyDelete