Friday 27 April 2012

Differences between guys and girls

Salam and greetings to all...=)

In this post, I don't have any intention to tell my story life with u..I just wanna share something about the differences between guys and girl..they are so many cons between guys and girls behavior..I think all person should know this in order to make you interact and communicate easily with public..

well, take a look at this picture;

the differences between guys and girls

See..as I told you before, guys and girls really have a lot of cons..except for the last fact that when a guy and girl are in love and they say I love you, they truly means it..ahha! so, do you in love?? you better admit it n tell that person..haha..

okay, enough for this post..wait for my next post and make sure you read it..by the way, before I stop writing, I want to tell you that I really hope that my blog will have a lot of followers..what can I do?? I just have 24 followers..ouhhh, that's so sad..hukhuk..=(
well then, see you until the next post..bye..wassalam..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment